We're glad you're visiting 614 Church and interested in learning more. Each person is on a unique journey. Whether you are new to the church, new to Christianity, or have walked a long road with God, we believe there is room for you here.
We suggest you take your time to get to know people at 614 Church, worship with us, visit a small group and make some friends. Growing in God is a journey, and doesn't just happen in a classroom setting. We believe that somewhere in the middle of worshipping together, serving together, being vulnerable and being purposeful, you will grow and play your part in the great plan of God!
- We meet as a church on Sunday mornings at 10AM
- We have a monthly Prayer and Worship night on the first Wednesday of each month from 7-8:30PM
- Small Groups meet throughout the city, twice a month, typically on the 2nd and 4th week of the month
- We host weekends throughout the year which we call e411 weekends that have training on topics like Parenting, Leadership, The Gifts and Working of the Holy Spirit, Evangelism, and other topics
- We partner with New Covenant Ministries International who host "equip" conferences annually in the US, and in many countries around the world
- We partner locally with local missions
In one or a few of these ways, we know you will find a place to fit in, a place to serve, and a place to give of your gifts and talents for the greater good of the community.